Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sailing into Baltimore!


sailing 033
Originally uploaded by terpkristin.
Yesterday, my dad, my friend Elisa, and I sailed on our boat, Daydreams, into Baltimore's Inner Harbor. While my dad and I have sailed into the harbor before, we've never docked. Yesterday, we did just that--$5 for four hours, certainly better than paying garage fees for parking a car!!!

Anyway, on this boat trip I was playing somewhat of a tourist, snapping shots whenever I could. The day was a little hazy, but it was still a great day to be out on the boat. Clicking on the picture will take you to a bigger version of the shot. Or, you can check out the photostream for the trip. While you're there, check out the rest of my pictures at flickr. I have some newly updloaded ones, so enjoy... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog fella..

I have a psx rom
site. It pretty much covers psx rom
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Catch ya l8rs homies..

Anonymous said...

Automatic Shoe Polisher
ps2 controller
Make Your Old Shoes Look Brand New Again in Just 2 Minutes Without Getting Your Hands Dirty
Portable/Wall Mountable Storage Caddy
Dual Speed Shoe Polisher
2 Polishing Brushes
2 Buff Pads
1 Tin Dark Tan Shoe Polisher
1 Tin Black Shoe Polisher

We've all been there. You're all dressed up for an important meeting or wedding when you suddenly realize that one of your favorite pair of dress shoes are looking a bit weathered. The agonizing moment of decision is upon you. Do you put on a pair of shoes that doesn't quite match your suit? Or do you take the risk of getting your hands dirty with that filthy old shoe shine kit that's been sitting in the back of the closet for who knows how long? And that's
ps2 controller