Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Utah Pictures

I finally got around to uploading all the photos from my trip to Utah. I'm still in the process of adding descriptions, full tags, and notes as appropriate over at flickr. However, if you want to see the complete set of pictures (only about 1/4 of them have descriptions), the set is available here.

If anybody has been to This is the Place Heritage Park, and knows who this is a statue of, can you please leave a note in the comments on the picture?

Also, if anybody lives in the Salt Lake City area and can snap a photo of the signs guiding you to This is the Place, I'd be much obliged. I meant to grab one when I was down there (you know, the sign that says This is the Place, with an arrow in the right direction), but I ran out of time and good weather...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I figured I'd drop a note hello cause yeah I'm random. Looks like things are going well for you. Yay. And you are still as geeky as ever (pot...kettle...) So yeah. The end.

Anonymous said...

Well said.