Monday, May 09, 2005

Nalgene Collection


oz with nalgenes 5
Originally uploaded by terpkristin.
I have decided that I have way too many Nalgene bottles. Now, you too can judge if I have too many. This is one of the pictures I took of my collection (it took a few tries to get pictures of them without Oz), and in the photo there are 13. This doesn't include (obviously) the Nalgenes I've broken, and I actually think I have a few more at my parents' house in with my caving gear.

Anyway, feel free to look through the photostream of Nalgene bottles (with and without Oz) or if you just want to see the collection with descriptions of the bottles themselves, go here.

As a random side note, I've been asked more than once about what Nalgenes are and how they came about for outdoor uses. For answers to those, I direct you to the NALGENE and NALGENE Outdoors websites:
Nalge Nunc International
NALGENE Outdoors
The "story" of how NALGENE bottles came to be used by hikers...or, it's the story as NALGENE tells it. I have no idea how true it is.

No comments: