Saturday, January 29, 2005

An Amazing 4 Days

Just this evening got back from San Diego. It was an INCREDIBLE trip, Wendy and I had an amazing time! I ended up taking over 500 digital pictures and keeping over 400 of them. Needless to say, I have a lot of sorting to do, but I promise, pictures will be posted over the next week or so, as I have time to look over all of them, get them properly sized, etc etc. :)

It was about 15 degrees when we left Baltimore on Tuesday morning (the 25th of January at 9:25 ET), and there was still snow on the ground, leftover from earlier in the week. It was in the mid-60's when we landed in San Diego at 3ish ET (noon PT). We left San Diego earlier today at noon PT, with weather in the high 60's and landed (30 minutes early!!!) in snowy Baltimore. Yes, that's right, it was SNOWING when we got back. Silly weather.

Anyway. The snow's stopped, there wasn't too much accumulation, and check back this week for more updates and pictures!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a hp ipaq pocket pc h5150 site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hiya kristin, a/k/a gimpy, I am just spending a couple of hours browsing and found your site. I spotted your post called An Amazing 4 Days although it was Aromatherapy ebooks I was looking for. I found it an interesting and informative read and I just though I'd say so. Got to go looking for Aromatherapy ebooks now so I'll check your site again soon. Good site by the way. Keep blogging - John