Saturday, January 29, 2005

An Amazing 4 Days

Just this evening got back from San Diego. It was an INCREDIBLE trip, Wendy and I had an amazing time! I ended up taking over 500 digital pictures and keeping over 400 of them. Needless to say, I have a lot of sorting to do, but I promise, pictures will be posted over the next week or so, as I have time to look over all of them, get them properly sized, etc etc. :)

It was about 15 degrees when we left Baltimore on Tuesday morning (the 25th of January at 9:25 ET), and there was still snow on the ground, leftover from earlier in the week. It was in the mid-60's when we landed in San Diego at 3ish ET (noon PT). We left San Diego earlier today at noon PT, with weather in the high 60's and landed (30 minutes early!!!) in snowy Baltimore. Yes, that's right, it was SNOWING when we got back. Silly weather.

Anyway. The snow's stopped, there wasn't too much accumulation, and check back this week for more updates and pictures!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have found free ebooks site/blog. It pretty much covers free ebooks related stuff.
go and get your free ebooks :-)

Anonymous said...

Rowenta Is-8100 Commercial Garment Steamer buy gadget The Rowenta IS-8100 easily removes wrinkles from hanging garments, delicate fabrics, curtains, drapes, or slipcovers and can refresh garments for a just ironed look.

Superior performance, the 1500 watt heating provides rapid 90 second heat up time and continuous steam output. The UL Commercial rating was built to pass stringent tests including endurance to allow for heavy extended use for commercial or household. The removable one gallon water tank provides steam for up to 1.5 hours. buy gadget

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a hp ipaq pocket pc h5150 site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Stop by and have a look at golf shop

Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love picture show truck then you will want to be there! All kinds of picture show truck will be in attendance. For more information go to picture show truck
See Ya There!!

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say that I agree with you 100%. You might like this vw golf golf site that I came across. Thanks again for your insight.

cheap Beauty ebooks said...

Hiya kristin, a/k/a gimpy, I am just spending a couple of hours browsing and found your site. I spotted your post called An Amazing 4 Days although it was Aromatherapy ebooks I was looking for. I found it an interesting and informative read and I just though I'd say so. Got to go looking for Aromatherapy ebooks now so I'll check your site again soon. Good site by the way. Keep blogging - John

cheap airfare said...

Hey I was just browsing and found your blog...very cool!

Check out my site and blog
cheap airfare

Paul Adams said...

Hey Fellow, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about used mercedes cars.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
used mercedes cars
I wish you all the best!