Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Lady of Procrastination

Along with being "gimpygal" or "The Surgery Queen" and the "girlie gadget freak," I think I can add "Lady of Procrastionation" to the list of things I've been called...

I'm sitting here working on my thesis defense presentation (while I wait for comments on my thesis draft from my committee members), and my mouse keeps wandering over to Firefox and surfing the internet. Of all the places I've been surfing lately, I keep going back to the Starbucks blog (ah, yes, a blog that really matters--one about coffee and one of the most prevalent places to get it) and over to Yahoo! Games to play Bounce Out. Bounce Out is like the classic/well-known game "Bejeweled" but with a bit more challenge. There are these black balls that don't move, and the patterns for exchanging balls can be a bit harder to see. I'm completely addicted, though my score is so low I'm not even going to admit my highest score.

I'm tempted to register for the National Novel Writing Month...though at the moment, I don't have any real ideas for a topic except one that might get me beat up, sort of one talking about things that have gone on in my life (and around my life) lately. We shall see. Anybody reading this going to do the NaNo challenge? Let me know, I'd be interested in hearing about your experience...

No comments: